Downend Business Community
Now based at the Bristol & Bath Science Park, the Downend Business Community (www.downendbusiness.org.uk) was set up in early 2010 by a number of businesses in the area, with the support and guidance of both Downend & Bromley Heath Parish Council and South Gloucestershire Council.
The ‘DBC’ has two key aims:
1. To promote the economic, retail, cultural and environmental development of the Downend area by working hand in hand with the Parish Council, South Gloucestershire Council, local businesses and the community at large, and;
2. To help create a vibrant, sustainable business community that both serves the residents of the area and brings in visitors, shoppers and trade from further afield.
If there is anything you would like to say or ask, please do contact the DBC via firstname.lastname@example.org; they look forward to hearing from you.
DBC membership is open to all businesses in Downend, Bromley Heath and the surrounding areas, whether you are a retail operation, a manufacturer, service provider or work from home. You will be part of a group that has a say in local business community matters, and can share experiences and best practices with other local businesses.
Membership is just £25 per year, which covers costs and enables the group to run bimonthly meetings, social events and other opportunities for you to promote your business to over 5,000 households in the Parish.
10 Great Reasons to Join!
- FREE meetings
- FREE profile on our website, with a link to your own site
- FREE listing on our member directory
- Networking opportunities with other local businesses
- Regular information and advice
- Share Best Practice with other members
- Enhance your business with regular information and advice
- Regular newsletters and information from GWE Business West
- Make a difference to your business community
- Have a say in local matters
The Downend Business Community (Chamber of Commerce) is a not-for-profit organisation.